"You can never get a cup of tea large enough, or a book long enough to suit me"

The words of C S Lewis and so true.  I love reading and write very succinct reviews in my bullet journal just to remind me if I loved the book and will be returning to its magic, if it will be lost in the echoes of my mind or if I just stopped (I do not believe I have time to waste on books that do not give me joy).  This is going to be an online version of my what, why and when with a few words to support.  I hope maybe it helps someone else find some books to read.

Give me a shout (comments or  rustybooklove@gmail.com) if you have any recommendations or book chat.  I'm a  kindle lover but currently returned to real books just because they feel good.  Below is my current pile to be consumed. We'll find out as we go on how discriminatory I am in terms of genre.......






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I write this sitting in the kitchen sink; what is a classic?

To review or not to review?